Usage of Virtually Inspired products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Virtually Inspired’s billing policy. Following is Virtually Inspired’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
• All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Virtually Inspired before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
• All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Virtually Inspired does not accept international checks.
• Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
• All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
• Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
• Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Virtually Inspired will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
• Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
• Late Fee: Virtually Inspired may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
• Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Virtually Inspired may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
• Returned Checks: Virtually Inspired may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
• Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
• Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Virtually Inspired will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Virtually Inspired accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Virtually Inspired. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Virtually Inspired currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a representative of Virtually Inspired. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a representative of Virtually Inspired will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Virtually Inspired cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Virtually Inspired will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a representative of Virtually Inspired to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Virtually Inspired, each customer agrees to provide Virtually Inspired 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Virtually Inspired must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Virtually Inspired receive a charge back from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Virtually Inspired has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Virtually Inspired has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the charge back, Virtually Inspired retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Virtually Inspired will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a charge back has been received, Virtually Inspired will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable. Refunds for physical products are available for 7 days after purchase date. Customers must return the product and it must be received by Virtually Inspired before a refund will be submitted.